Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Antique Store finds - #1

Our local Antique Mall has long been a fascinating place to me. I could spend hours in there, just exploring. I rarely buy anything, since the prices are a little steep, but I still occasionally visit just to look.

Yesterday, I needed to run to the Post Office to mail a package, so I decided to take a trip through the Antique Mall quickly, just to relax. I told myself that I had 10 minutes to look, and leave. 25 minutes later, I was walking out the door with two pieces of vintage Pyrex.

My only excuse is that both were pieces of sets that I really, really love: Friendship and Yellow Daisy. The prices were actually reasonable, which is why I let myself buy them. In fact, I have never seen Pyrex so reasonably priced at this Antique Mall before. The fact that they were pieces I was looking for just made the decision a no-brainer!

Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment